The game runs in the Unity game engine. In the project you will find Level tiles, the two types of AI characters, the controls and some minor scripts.
The goal of the game is to find out the last path to the exit door of the maze. The exit door is very simple, you have to have at least a 4 tile in a row, starting in a direction from the door, and not touching an enemy. The game is intended to be a relaxing game for some 20 minutes, not a game full of skillful moves to beat.
Levels, Level tiles and enemies:
The first levels are easy. They are just some nice areas of the maze with no obstacles and no time limit, but there is no particular logic behind them. You just have to find the exit in the shortest time possible.
As the levels progress, the levels become harder, the enemies get stronger and the time limit a bit. However, the structure of the maze is simple, there are a few tiles with a doorway in them and if you exit you are going in the right direction, but not until you have reached the exit of the level.
The AI is weak, but you can always take the easy way out and just kill all enemies and exit the level by any means. If you don’t do it, they will follow you, moving towards your position, until they kill you, which is not allowed.
If you don’t have a way to exit the level, you can “save” your position, by pressing the spacebar. It doesn’t cost you anything and it works, but if you don’t “save” you will have to retrace your steps.
The minimal amount of money needed to purchase the first pack of levels is $5.99 and the second pack, called “unstoppable” or “the most difficult levels” is $9.99.
Of course you will have to make a decision on which theme you will play. Here is a list of them.
Anaconda is a simple maze, with lots of great art and high replayability.
The maze is a complex computer generated design inspired by computer circuit design.
The maze is a golden anaconda, swallowing the player.
The maze is dark, you can’t see anything and the sounds of the alarm go on until you get out.
Vacant Planet Features Key:
Traffic is a Flash Action Game in which you guide your hero through 20 underground challenges. In each round, you collect as many coins as possible to give you an advantage against the opponent. In the final challenge, however, you are not fighting against your opponent, but against the clock!
Traffic Giant Requirements:
- Adobe Flash Player 10.0 or higher
- 7 MB of free RAM
- 1920×1080 screen resolution
Traffic Giant Features:
- Large, detailed maps in 2D and 3D – even the corridors!
- Authentic locations with an authentic atmosphere and sound.
- A large selection of game modes, for short, long or multi-player!
- Drive with precision or do crazy things like turning wheels or bouncing off walls!
- Enemies- every round you face a bigger and stronger opponent!
- Use conventional weapons like lances and guns or unusual weapons like the sawblade and the desert bug!
- Obtain money to buy powerful potions and buy a new weapon.
- Authentic, humourous game dialogues.
- Very simple interface with no distractions.
Traffic Giant Game Keyboard (Back and Right Click) features: